- 8 slices of farmhouse bread
- 1 can of Spañasol mixed olives
- 8 slices of Spañasol Serrano ham
- 10 cl of Spañasol olive oil
- 150 g of cherry tomatoes
- Slice the farmhouse bread
- Drizzle the equivalent of one tablespoon of olive oil over the slices of farmhouse bread.
- Place the slices of farmhouse bread on a tray in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice the mozzarella and wash the cherry tomatoes.
- Remove the farmhouse bread from the oven and top with a good slice of Serrano ham and some slices of mozzarella.
- Sprinkle over a few cherry tomatoes and mixed olives.